- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.