- EHF CL DRAW: Veszprem, Barca, PSG, Kiel and Flensburg in Group A
- Presov and Bregenz to host EHF CL qualifications
- THW Kiel to change main sponsor after 38 years!
- Markus Baur to lead TVB Stuttgart
- Bergischer HC sign “Veszprem hero” Uros Vilovski
- More than 300 participants at UNIQA 2016 International Goalkeepers Camp in Split
- Eduard Koksharov is new RK Vardar director!
- EHF CL 2016/17 Draw: Veszprem and RNL in the first pot
- The 44th International tournament in Struga starts on August 17
- Spiler and Lorger sign at RK Nexe Nasice
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.