- Vote for ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG FEMALE HANDBALL PLAYER 2015/2016
- MVM Veszprem sign lefthander Gabor Ancsin
- Mimi Kraus to TVB Stuttgart
- WOMEN’S TOP 10 “BEST BUY” 2015/2016: Bella, Nycke and Jelena
- TOP 20 “BEST BUY” 2015/2016: Lauge and Karabatić – leaders!
- TWO MORE: RNL one step closer – Bye bye Lubbecke and Eisenach
- Vive Tauron Kielce win double crown in Poland
- Meshkov Brest win Belarussian championship 2016!
- European Beach Handball Tour: Chardash & Greek-Brasilian triumph
- Johan Sjostrand to stay at Melsungen until 2020
- Montpellier beat PSG for the French Cup
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.