- Helle Thomsen to lead Dutch girls at EHF EURO 2016
- Andrzej Kraśnicki new-old chairman of Polish handball
- Ambros Martin to lead Romanian girls!
- Veszprem routine win over Celje PL with brilliant Mikler
- VIDEO: Handball Peter Pan magic!
- Handball Talk with Manolo Cadenas: I am passionate for a new challenge
- SEHA GAZPROM League Best 7 for September 2016
- RK Gorenje sack Sibila – Borut Plaskan is new coach
- Fuchse Berlin at the TOP of DKB BUndesliga after thriller in Hannover!
- Nikola Karabatic is out for two-three weeks
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.