- WOMEN’S EHF CL COACHES: Adžić, Neagu and Gyor’s fans are the best!
- Thierry Omeyer to end with France after WCh 2017?
- Nikola Karabatić to become a father
- EHF CL Round 4 BEST 7: Danes VS rest of the World
- DKB Bundesliga: RNL on 9/9, alarm in Lubbecke – 0/9
- EHF CL TOP 10 scorers: Božović and Hansen co-leaders
- EHF Cup: OIF Arendal and Dinamo Bucurest qualify for Round 3
- RK Vardar without Dereven in next 5-6 weeks
- VIDEO: Božović bomb and buzzer-beater in Skjern
- EHF CL: PICK Szeged win in Kolding – No winner in Elverum
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.