- Vote for MIZUNO WORLD HANDBAL COACH 2015
- VOTE FOR MIZUNO WORLD HANDBALL PLAYER 2015!
- Heavy rain forces cancellations in Brazil
- Spain and Denmark fulfilled their job
- OLYMPIC DREAM COMES TRUE: Qatar will play in Rio!
- Fahrudin Melic flies to Chambery Savoie
- Ambitious Veselin Vujović with Slovenia: I want medal in Poland
- NEW ABALO: Benoit Kounkoud signs for PSG until 2019!
- Karačić and Tkaczyk to miss fight in Kielce
- EHF CL: Porto lost TOP 16 train in Russia?
- PPD Zagreb routine win over Besiktas
- Lions take revenge on Kristianstad
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.