- Four teams in Banja Luka, one dream – EHF Champions League
- PSG Handball in race for Uwe Gensheimer!
- ABC Braga win Portuguese Super Cup
- POLAND: Szczecin sensation against Kielce
- Average Kiel for fans head-ache before trip to Flensburg!
- Besiktas MOGAZ win Turkish Super Cup
- FC Barcelona win Spanish Super Cup
- TOP 30 TRANSFERS – SUMMER 2015: Karabatić and Jicha for handball earthquake
- LNH: PSG Handball with 16.5 million EUR budget beat Zlatan Ibrahimovic!
- Veszprem easily outplay Meshkov in the SEHA F4 replay
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.