- Belarussian prince Siarhei Rutenka: New team or retirement in 15 days
- Ulstein Cup: Spain beat Norway
- Qatar beat Poland in Doha
- Dutch girls smash Montenegro to win the trophy
- PROJECT 2022: Dika Mem next six year at FC Barcelona
- Slovenia beat Croatia in Koper
- France and Denmark to play for Euroturnoi trophy
- Domagoj Pavlovic to miss Rio 2016
- Beach Handball WCh 2016: The MVP award goes to Camila and Ivan
- BRAND NEW LJUBO’S JUNG: Ivan Horvat on life-changing transfer
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.