- THW Kiel beat HBW Balingen
- Baltic Handball League 16/17 starts with teams from six countries!
- SEHA: Away wins for Zagreb and Meshkov – Tie in Skopje
- Golden Era of Claude onesta – 15 years, 13 medals!
- Something is rotten in Montenegrian handball
- Tatran lost in Montpellier, Trtik: We don”t have to be ashamed of our performance
- BLOG: Where have you been last two years?
- Read about TOP 5 handball moments of the week
- Henrik Groener to leave Dutch girls after Women’s EHF EURO 2016
- France to warm up against Slovenia before WCh 2016
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.