- PSG Handball beat Zagreb in front of 15.200 fans!
- Easter Handball Party – Koper Handball Cup!
- Robert Gunnarsson to Danish Aarhus
- RK Vardar confirm Joan Canellas as new member
- TOP AMBITIONS: HC Midtjylland sign Hens, Lie Hansen and Carlsen
- Dronninglund Cup 2016 with teams from South America and Africa
- Seven years without Marian Cozma
- Jesper “Kasi” Nielsen prepares AG Amazing Copenhagen for Premier Handball League!
- VIDEO: Grebille’s magic for “game-over”
- DAMEN HANDBALL: Dragana Cvijić VS Veronica Kristiansen
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.