- 20 YEARS OF ICONIC HANDBALL SHOE: ADIDAS RELEASES STABIL BOOST 2.0
- OLYMPIC HANDBALL PREDICTION: French stars to win third gold in a row!
- RIO 2016 WARM UP: Croatia beat Germany, Poland outplay Tunisia
- Men’s U20 EURO 2016: France VS Germany – Croatia against Spain
- Qatari solders ready for Rio!
- RIO 2016: TOP 10 handball girls to watch at Olympic Games!
- CSM Bucharest begin without 9 Olympic girls
- Mario Moccia is reelected for President of the Pan American Federation
- Icelandic Selfoss appoint Ex Serbo-Montenegrian NT coach Zoran Ivic
- Boris Dvorsek to lead Italian ASV Eppan Handball Lowen
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.