- VOTE FOR THE WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016 until December 8
- Dronninglund Cup 2017 to unite handball world 40th Year in a row!
- Vote for HP WORLD HANDBALL PLAYER 2016 until December 8
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Barca beat PSG Handball for first place at the end of 2016
- Women’s EHF EURO 2016 starts in Stockholm
- EHF CL: Wisla Plock undefeated in Kiel!
- PICK Szeged secure TOP 16 after win over RK Celje PL
- Rasmussen prepares for Palmarsson and Ilic
- Handbollskanalen launches special EURO 2016 page
- Granollers Cup 2017 – Summer in the city where handball is like a religion!
- HISTORY: Stenzel’s all-time dream handball team!
- PPD Zagreb beat Rhein Neckar Lowen after furious second half!
- HP EURO 2016 PREDICTION: Dutch girls going for the gold!
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.