- Who is the HANDBALL PERSON 2015/2016?
- GROUPS IN RIO: Denmark, France and Croatia together!
- KIELCE TV: Happy end for “Hello Cologne”
- Kim Rasmussen to leave Polish NT bench
- Šime Ivić to Orlen Wisla Plock!
- Andreas Palicka three years at RNL!
- Vranješ after losing EHF CL drama: Handball has a soul like no other sport
- VIDEO: Dilemma about last seconds in Kielce
- Kielce first team at VELUX EHF CL FINAL4 in Cologne!
- Vote for the VELUX EHF CL 2015/2016 All Star Team
- Africa is burning of Beach Handball
Branislav Pokrajac a new coach of Sporting Lisbon
- Updated: 3. November 2010.
Management of the last season EHF Challenge Cup winner, Portuguese, Sporting Lisbon, decided to change something after bad start of the season. Leaders of Portuguese handball team hired Yugoslav (Serbian) coach legend, Branislav Pokrajac, for a new coach. Pokrajac won Olympic gold twice, as a player (Munchen 1972) and a coach (Los Angeles 1984). Last medal (bronze), he won with Yugoslav team (Serbia and Montenegro) at WC in France 2001.
Previously, he worked in Portugal and won Champions title with Porto in 2003.