- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Over 400 Danes are supporting Bjerringbro-Silkeborg in Kiel
- Carlos Viver is new leader of #Guerreras
- Pukhouski leader of Motor until 2020 – Babichev comes to Zaporozhye
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
CLOSED-CYCLE: Hendrik Pekeler to THW Kiel in summer 2018!
- Updated: 2. February 2017.
One of the best German players on younger generations, Hendrik Pekeler (25) decided to go back to the team in which he began professional career on the highest level – THW Kiel. The 2.03 m tall line-player will leave Rhein Neckar Lowen at the end of his contract in 2018 and get back to the North, to be closer to his family, but also to try to try to reach the highest professional goals with the team who had no much time to wait on him in his younger age (2008-2010).
However, Pekeler has found his way and became a vital part of the German national team who won gold medal at EHF EURO 2016 in Poland, but also Olympic bronze in Rio six months later.
Pekeler signed three years contract which will keep him on Baltic sea until summer 2021.
|2008–2009|| THW Kiel mit|
Förderlizenz beim TSV Altenholz
PHOTO: France 2017