- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
Dagur Sigurdsson is WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016
- Updated: 14. December 2016.
Dagur Sigurdsson is WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016! Amazing achievements of German national team in the last two years under Icelander with highlight in winning Men’s EHF EURO 2016 in Poland and bronze medal at Olympic Games in Rio, were praised by the Jury consisted from the 33 handball journalists all over the world and handball fans, who were the last member of Jury.
The 43-years old Icelandic coach is on the bench of the German national team since 2014. He made a real revolution in German handball since then, in the moment when German team dissapeared from the handball map.
The previous winners were Dagur Sigurdsson – 2011 (Fuchse Berlin), Alfred Gislason 2012-2013 (THW Kiel), Ljubomir Vranješ – 2014 and Claude Onesta (France) 2015.
Handball-Planet team want to thank all media, teams, TOP players, coaches and handball fans worldwide for making our project so big this year! According to fantastic experience in the last three weeks, HP will soon announce the nominations for the WORLD FEMALE HANDBALL PLAYER 2015.