- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Question about Gensheimer – Groetzki: Uwe must be given all the time of this world
- VIDEO: Stunning moments from Paris
- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- Croatia with 17 players to Rouen: Minimum quarter-final!
- ROBOT GOES TO POLAND: Blaž Janc to Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Dolenec to FC Barcelona – Richardson to Montpellier!
- Vive Tauron Kielce count on legends and fight for Janc!
- Domestic squad ready for France 2017!
- FRANCE 2017: Olympic champions with only two players from Danish league!
- FRANCE 2017: Over 430.000 fans expected to attend matches
Dagur Sigurdsson is WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016
- Updated: 14. December 2016.
Dagur Sigurdsson is WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016! Amazing achievements of German national team in the last two years under Icelander with highlight in winning Men’s EHF EURO 2016 in Poland and bronze medal at Olympic Games in Rio, were praised by the Jury consisted from the 33 handball journalists all over the world and handball fans, who were the last member of Jury.
The 43-years old Icelandic coach is on the bench of the German national team since 2014. He made a real revolution in German handball since then, in the moment when German team dissapeared from the handball map.
The previous winners were Dagur Sigurdsson – 2011 (Fuchse Berlin), Alfred Gislason 2012-2013 (THW Kiel), Ljubomir Vranješ – 2014 and Claude Onesta (France) 2015.
Handball-Planet team want to thank all media, teams, TOP players, coaches and handball fans worldwide for making our project so big this year! According to fantastic experience in the last three weeks, HP will soon announce the nominations for the WORLD FEMALE HANDBALL PLAYER 2015.