- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
“Flying Macedonian” Dejan Manaskov to Telekom Veszprem
- Updated: 15. February 2017.
Telekom Veszprem are making big changes in the squad at the beginning of Ljubomir Vranjes era in the club from the next summer. One of the newcomers will be Macedonian left wing Dejan Manaskov, finds out Handball-Planet.com, who made a one-season deal with the EHF Champions League runners-up.
The 25-years old member of the German champions Rhein Neckar Lowen still looking for a place where he will stabilize since 2014, when the biggest star of Macedonian handball after Kiril Lazarov, left ambitious project of RK Metalurg Skopje.
Manaskov played six months at HSG Wetzlar, than a season with RK Vardar Skopje, before his transfer to Germany.
As among “Lions”, where his team-mate is Gudjon Valur Sigurdsson, Manaskov will have strong rival in Spanish left wing Christian Ugalde, who will share time on the court with Macedonian while domestic legend Gergo Ivancsik will leave the team after 17 years!