- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
HULK IN DKB BUNDESLIGA: MT Melsungen sign Nebojsa Simic!
- Updated: 19. December 2016.
Montenegrian goalkeeper with suggestive nickname “HULK”, Nebojsa Simic, is the new signing of the German MT Melsungen for the upcoming season! The 23-years old goalkeeper will join DKB Bundesliga team after a few years in Sweden, where he made his “name”, especially in the last two season with IFK Kristianstad at VELUX EHF Champions League.
Simic is also a member of the Montenegrian national team, but he wasn’t a choice of former coach Ljubomir Obradovic.
He will join the 30-years old Johan Sjostrand, who extended contract until 2020.
RK Sedmerac 2004-2008
RK Mornar (MNE), 2008 – 2010
RK Lovcen (MNE), 2010 – 2012
H43 Lund (SWE), 2012 – 2013
HK Malmö (SWE), 2013 – 2015
IFK Kristianstad (SWE), 2015 – 2017
MT Melsungen (GER), from 2017/18