- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
IT WASN’T FAREWELL PARTY: Dinart want to keep Omeyer and Narcisse
- Updated: 31. January 2017.
Didier Dinart became a part of the handball history as person who won World’s gold medals as a player and coach. The French NT coach overtook responsibility from Claude Onesta, who led France between 2001 and 2016, without oscillations. Karabatic and Co. won the gold in front of home fans in Bercy against Norway 33:26.
It looked that France 2017 will be a farewell party for the golden guys like Thierry Omeyer (40) and Daniel Narcisse (38), but both didn’t want to confirm it at the end. Decision is prolonged, while Dinart still want to see them in the national team jersey:
- They have to take that decision. I wish to see them to continue in national team, but the ball is in their hands – said Dinart, writes handnews.fr.
Thierry Omeyer with fifth gold: Enjoy this moment!