- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Karol Bielecki extends in Kielce until 2019
- Telekom Veszprem present coach and Ljubo’s fiai
- Meshkov Brest last SEHA Final4 2017 participants
- IHF Amateurism: Beat Lithuania and Belgium to become World’s Best Coach!?
- EHF CL knock-out phase starts in Kiel
- Tibor Ivanisevic two more years at Skjern!
- VIDEO: 15 years-old Russian handball girl Kristina Kotolup brutal foul
- RK Celje PL “open letter” to EHF president Wiederer: Handball needs changes!
- Slawomir Szmal one more year at Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Slovenians publish “Gusko-Repkin” dossier from Zagreb match
Karol Bielecki extends in Kielce until 2019
- Updated: 18. March 2017.
The Polish left back Karol Bielecki signed new two years deal with Vive Tauron Kielce. The reigning champions will stay together with powerful shooter who came back to Kielce in 2012 after years in Germany (Rhein Neckar Lowen).
The 35-years old Karol is one of the club’s legend:
- He is a role model – said Kielce’s president Bertus Servas