- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
Lijewski, Szmal and Bielecki say goodbye to Poland
- Updated: 23. November 2016.
Krzysztof Lijewski, Slawomir Szmal and Karol Bielecki won’t play for Polish national team at World Championship 2017! Experienced trio decided to end career with the national team after lot of successes since 2007. Three players of Vive Tauron Kielce, won’t be a part of Talant Dujshebaev roster for the first big event in the new Olympic cycle in France.
- It’s normal thing. Let’s not panic. Our goals in Tokyo – said Talant Dujshebaev.
Poland began EHF EURO 2018 qualifications with two defeats against Serbia and Romania.