- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Question about Gensheimer – Groetzki: Uwe must be given all the time of this world
- VIDEO: Stunning moments from Paris
- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- Croatia with 17 players to Rouen: Minimum quarter-final!
- ROBOT GOES TO POLAND: Blaž Janc to Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Dolenec to FC Barcelona – Richardson to Montpellier!
- Vive Tauron Kielce count on legends and fight for Janc!
- Domestic squad ready for France 2017!
- FRANCE 2017: Olympic champions with only two players from Danish league!
- FRANCE 2017: Over 430.000 fans expected to attend matches
Question about Gensheimer – Groetzki: Uwe must be given all the time of this world
- Updated: 11. January 2017.
Will Uwe Gensheimer play at World Championship in France is the most important question of German handball just behind the one about TV rights and crazy situation that the country of the biggest handball market won’t see handball World Championship on TV!?
Gensheimer’s father died last Sunday. His former team-mate Patrick Groetzki from Rhein Neckar Lowen supported any decision:
- I honestly do not know his decision yet. It is difficult to say how people react in such a situation. Uwe must be given all the time in the world to get over such a heavy blow. When he comes back, of course, we will try to cheer him up and think differently. Hopefully this helps – said Groetzki for Sport 1.