- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Carlos Viver is new leader of #Guerreras
- Pukhouski leader of Motor until 2020 – Babichev comes to Zaporozhye
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
Question about Gensheimer – Groetzki: Uwe must be given all the time of this world
- Updated: 11. January 2017.
Will Uwe Gensheimer play at World Championship in France is the most important question of German handball just behind the one about TV rights and crazy situation that the country of the biggest handball market won’t see handball World Championship on TV!?
Gensheimer’s father died last Sunday. His former team-mate Patrick Groetzki from Rhein Neckar Lowen supported any decision:
- I honestly do not know his decision yet. It is difficult to say how people react in such a situation. Uwe must be given all the time in the world to get over such a heavy blow. When he comes back, of course, we will try to cheer him up and think differently. Hopefully this helps – said Groetzki for Sport 1.