- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
Siarhei Rutenka to Qatari Al Quiada
- Updated: 25. December 2016.
Siarhei Rutenka will play again in Qatar! After short adventure with Lekhwiya in October 2015, Belarussian left back decided to extend his proffessional career after six months break with another episode in Doha. Now, the 35-years old classy player joined Al Quiada, ambitious team with Slovenian coach Boris Denic on the helm and Rutenka’s ex-team-mate from FC Barcelona Lassa, Danijel Saric, between the posts.
Rutenka’s last club was SKA Minsk. He won’t play for Belarus at World Championship 2017 in France.