- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Question about Gensheimer – Groetzki: Uwe must be given all the time of this world
- VIDEO: Stunning moments from Paris
- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- Croatia with 17 players to Rouen: Minimum quarter-final!
- ROBOT GOES TO POLAND: Blaž Janc to Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Dolenec to FC Barcelona – Richardson to Montpellier!
- Vive Tauron Kielce count on legends and fight for Janc!
- Domestic squad ready for France 2017!
- FRANCE 2017: Olympic champions with only two players from Danish league!
- FRANCE 2017: Over 430.000 fans expected to attend matches
Siarhei Rutenka to Qatari Al Quiada
- Updated: 25. December 2016.
Siarhei Rutenka will play again in Qatar! After short adventure with Lekhwiya in October 2015, Belarussian left back decided to extend his proffessional career after six months break with another episode in Doha. Now, the 35-years old classy player joined Al Quiada, ambitious team with Slovenian coach Boris Denic on the helm and Rutenka’s ex-team-mate from FC Barcelona Lassa, Danijel Saric, between the posts.
Rutenka’s last club was SKA Minsk. He won’t play for Belarus at World Championship 2017 in France.