- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Slawomir Szmal one more year at Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Slovenians publish “Gusko-Repkin” dossier from Zagreb match
- EUPHORIA: Slovenia to clash Germany in front of 12.000 fans?
- DIRECTION UNKNOWN: Sanja Damnjanovic to leave ZRK Vardar Skopje
- FC Barcelona Lassa without Lasse Andersson until end of season!
- KIF Kolding in big troubles: Players five months without salaries!
- EHF CL TOP 10 SCORERS: Csaszar leader, but Ilic-Gensheimer-Lazarov to decide
- HC Tatran Presov statement about “unfair and corrupted defeat” in Povazska Bistrica
- EHF CL TOP 16: German and French derby time at the end of March!
- CSM Bucharest via FTC to Final4? Derby Buducnost VS Larvik
Slawomir Szmal one more year at Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Updated: 15. March 2017.
Kielce’s hero from Cologne 2016, where Polish champions took crown at VELUX EHF Champions League, goalkeeper Slawomir Szmal, won’t stop his career in summer 2017! The Polish team announced that new contract is signed with 39-years old goalie, who came to the club in 2011.
“Szmal will stay in Kielce until summer 2018”, stated reigning EHF CL champions.
That means Serbian goalie Vladimir Cupara will join club after Szmal’s departure in 2018. The 23-years old Serb playing at Spanish BM Ademar Leon.
Another player from ASOBAL will join Kielce in 2018 – left wing Anhel Fernandez.