- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- VIDEO: Issam Tej “body-check” on Zarabec for red card!
- FRANCE 2017: Lasse Andersson is fit for Qatar
- Nervous Mikkel Hansen sent off against Bahrain
- Glandorf and Pekeler for stronger Germany – Dahmke goes home!
- RUSSIAN TROUBLES: The end for Atman – Dereven newcomer!
- VIDEO: Something is rotten in country of Croatia?
- Spain beat Macedonia – Cervar criticizes referees
- Denmark book pole position in Group D!
- Germany and Croatia to fight for first place in Rouen!
- VIDEO: Manaskov – Lazarov KEMPA against Spain
The worst month of Talant Dujshebaev’s career: November on -24!
- Updated: 15. November 2016.
One of the most successful handball coaches with four titles of the VELUX EHF Champions League, Talant Dujshebaev, will remember last 20 days as the worst ever in his almost 15 years of coaching career. Vive Tauron Kielce and Polish national team coach suffered four painful defeats on international level.
Everything began with easy capitulation at home against German champions Rhein Neckar Lowen 26:34 in derby match of the VELUX EHF Champions League Group B. However, nobody could imagine that this will be only a begin of “black weeks”.
Poland lost both matches at the start of the Men’s EHF EURO 2018 qualification. Serbia were better in Gdansk 37:32, while Romania won 28:23 in Cluj.
Come-back on the club’s court wasn’t succesful. Vive Tauron Kielce extended Dujshebaev’s negative record in Skopje against RK Vardar 40:34.
Two wins in domestic Championship aren’t worth of comparing.
Next stop for Kielce is Varazdin, where RK PPD Zagreb will try to surprise EHF CL winners on Wednesday, 19 hrs.
PHOTO: Stephane Pillaud, IHF