- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
The worst month of Talant Dujshebaev’s career: November on -24!
- Updated: 15. November 2016.
One of the most successful handball coaches with four titles of the VELUX EHF Champions League, Talant Dujshebaev, will remember last 20 days as the worst ever in his almost 15 years of coaching career. Vive Tauron Kielce and Polish national team coach suffered four painful defeats on international level.
Everything began with easy capitulation at home against German champions Rhein Neckar Lowen 26:34 in derby match of the VELUX EHF Champions League Group B. However, nobody could imagine that this will be only a begin of “black weeks”.
Poland lost both matches at the start of the Men’s EHF EURO 2018 qualification. Serbia were better in Gdansk 37:32, while Romania won 28:23 in Cluj.
Come-back on the club’s court wasn’t succesful. Vive Tauron Kielce extended Dujshebaev’s negative record in Skopje against RK Vardar 40:34.
Two wins in domestic Championship aren’t worth of comparing.
Next stop for Kielce is Varazdin, where RK PPD Zagreb will try to surprise EHF CL winners on Wednesday, 19 hrs.
PHOTO: Stephane Pillaud, IHF