- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tibor Ivanisevic two more years at Skjern!
- VIDEO: 15 years-old Russian handball girl Kristina Kotolup brutal foul
- RK Celje PL “open letter” to EHF president Wiederer: Handball needs changes!
- Slawomir Szmal one more year at Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Slovenians publish “Gusko-Repkin” dossier from Zagreb match
- EUPHORIA: Slovenia to clash Germany in front of 12.000 fans?
- DIRECTION UNKNOWN: Sanja Damnjanovic to leave ZRK Vardar Skopje
- FC Barcelona Lassa without Lasse Andersson until end of season!
- KIF Kolding in big troubles: Players five months without salaries!
- EHF CL TOP 10 SCORERS: Csaszar leader, but Ilic-Gensheimer-Lazarov to decide
Tibor Ivanisevic two more years at Skjern!
- Updated: 16. March 2017.
The hero of the Danish Cup Final, Serbian goalkeeper Tibor Ivanisevic signed new two-years deal with Skjern! The Danish team official announced only two weeks ago that fantastic Serb, who saved 22 balls in battle for Cup trophy, will leave club next summer in direction Germany or some stronger league, but at the end – two sides shakehanded.
Ivanisevic came last winter from Hungarian Gyongyosi. He also played at Hungarian Oroshaza, Bosnian RK Borac Banja Luka, Serbian RK Crvena zvezda.
Skjern are currently fourth team of Danish championship.