- Eight nominees for HANDBALL PERSON 2016/2017
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Uros Zorman retires after Vujovic didnt call him for matches against Germany
- Cervar counts on Alilovic and Vori
- Wiede “steals” point for Fuchse in Kassel?
- RK Celje PL win 20th Slovenian Cup trophy
- Sergey Samsonenko “alarmed” by EHF: Why “our friends Gjeding-Hansen?
- FC Barcelona Lassa celebrate 24th ASOBAL trophy
- Women’s EHF CL FINAL 4 2016: Same as last year!
- Bielecki and Lijewski firefighters of Polish campaign fo EURO 2018
- PULOSTYLE: Konstantin Igropulo to Meshkov Brest?
- BUGOJNO 2017: Slovenia win trophy
Uros Zorman retires after Vujovic didnt call him for matches against Germany
- Updated: 21. April 2017.
Uros Zorman decided to retire from Slovenian national team after decision of coach Veselin Vujovic to put him as substitution for the upcoming matches with Germany in EHF EURO 2018 qualifications. Vujovic, who won bronze medal at WCh 2018 in France without two Kielce’s players Zorman and Bombac, stated that both are out of form necessary for such an important games.
- I have nothing against anyone, I am not sad. Legitimate decision of coach to put me on reserve list, forced my decision about retirement. If I am in such a bad form, than, there is no sense. Nobody gave my anything in my career – said Zorman, who stated that Vujovic statement that “he is not Santa Claus” it’s not appropriate for media purpose.
Ther 37-years old playmaker was a part of national team since 1999. Zorman had magnificent last season with EHF CL crown in Kielce and Olympic Games. Ironicaly, Vujovic asked him to postpone decision about retirement taken after Rio.