- Vote for ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG FEMALE HANDBALL PLAYER 2015/2016
- MVM Veszprem sign lefthander Gabor Ancsin
- Mimi Kraus to TVB Stuttgart
- WOMEN’S TOP 10 “BEST BUY” 2015/2016: Bella, Nycke and Jelena
- TOP 20 “BEST BUY” 2015/2016: Lauge and Karabatić – leaders!
- TWO MORE: RNL one step closer – Bye bye Lubbecke and Eisenach
- Vive Tauron Kielce win double crown in Poland
- Meshkov Brest win Belarussian championship 2016!
- European Beach Handball Tour: Chardash & Greek-Brasilian triumph
- Johan Sjostrand to stay at Melsungen until 2020
- Montpellier beat PSG for the French Cup
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.