- Marko Markis owner of handballgktraining.com: Knowledge is power!
- BARCA: Valero Rivera Folch goes back home!
- WOMEN’S EHF CL: Rostov and Budućnost to 1/4 finals!
- RICHTUNG SKOPJE? Ivan Cupić to leave Kielce
- Michal Szyba to Kadetten Schaffhausen
- DKB Bundesliga “All Star” spectacle in front of 7.600 fans in Nuremberg
- Chema Rodriguez extends in Veszprem until 2017
- PHOTO: Joan Canellas to Vardar Skopje?
- THW Kiel sign Blaženko Lacković
- EHF EURO 2016: Mizuno Handball is European champion
- Three candidates for Wisla Plock bench: Przybecki, Lijewski and “Balkan coach”
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.