- Dutch girls smash Montenegro to win the trophy
- PROJECT 2022: Dika Mem next six year at FC Barcelona
- Slovenia beat Croatia in Koper
- France and Denmark to play for Euroturnoi trophy
- Domagoj Pavlovic to miss Rio 2016
- Beach Handball WCh 2016: The MVP award goes to Camila and Ivan
- BRAND NEW LJUBO’S JUNG: Ivan Horvat on life-changing transfer
- Dujshebaev takes 16 Poles to Rio
- Powerful Montenegro close to trophy in Eindhoven
- RNL set new season tickets record
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.