- THW Kiel beat HBW Balingen
- Baltic Handball League 16/17 starts with teams from six countries!
- SEHA: Away wins for Zagreb and Meshkov – Tie in Skopje
- Golden Era of Claude onesta – 15 years, 13 medals!
- Something is rotten in Montenegrian handball
- Tatran lost in Montpellier, Trtik: We don”t have to be ashamed of our performance
- BLOG: Where have you been last two years?
- Read about TOP 5 handball moments of the week
- Henrik Groener to leave Dutch girls after Women’s EHF EURO 2016
- France to warm up against Slovenia before WCh 2016
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.