- VOTE FOR THE WORLD HANDBALL COACH 2016 until December 8
- Dronninglund Cup 2017 to unite handball world 40th Year in a row!
- Vote for HP WORLD HANDBALL PLAYER 2016 until December 8
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Barca beat PSG Handball for first place at the end of 2016
- Women’s EHF EURO 2016 starts in Stockholm
- EHF CL: Wisla Plock undefeated in Kiel!
- PICK Szeged secure TOP 16 after win over RK Celje PL
- Rasmussen prepares for Palmarsson and Ilic
- Handbollskanalen launches special EURO 2016 page
- Granollers Cup 2017 – Summer in the city where handball is like a religion!
- HISTORY: Stenzel’s all-time dream handball team!
- PPD Zagreb beat Rhein Neckar Lowen after furious second half!
- HP EURO 2016 PREDICTION: Dutch girls going for the gold!
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.