- VELUX EHF CL 2015/2016 SURVEY: PSG, Veszprem and Barca for the trophy!
- Gislason criticizes Filip Jicha: Lovgren and Ahlm would never act like him!
- Boris Denić is no longer RK Maribor coach!
- HEADACHE IN VESZPREM: Zeitz three weeks out!
- Igor Anic to replace injured Wiencek in Kiel!
- World Young Best Goalie 2014 Peter Johannesson to HBW Balingen!
- EHF CL Hangout – Experts and Henning Fritz
- Čupić, Zorman and Duvnjak new investors in startup RankStar
- FC Porto hero Hugo Laurentino: Aim is to qualify for next CL phase
- HCM Baia Mare “Alpha and Omega” in trouble due tax evasion!
- EHF CL BEST 7 – ROUND 3: From Muller to Toskić…
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.