- Vote for MIZUNO WORLD HANDBAL COACH 2015
- VOTE FOR MIZUNO WORLD HANDBALL PLAYER 2015!
- OLYMPIC DREAM: Qatar or Iran in Rio!
- Norway and Hergeirsson together until 2020!
- Olafur Gudmundsson is back to IFK Kristianstad!
- Rhein Neckar Lowen are back on winning track!
- DENMARK 2015: Montenegro without Petrović and Bulatović
- The end of 2015 for Diego Simonet
- Big changes in ŽRK Vardar for season 2016/2017
- Tremblay lose both goalkeepers due knee injuries!
- AFRICAN LION: Wael Jallouz extends in Barca until 2018!
- Petar Nenadic for Serbia at Men’s EHF EURO 2016!
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.