- Who is the HANDBALL PERSON 2015/2016?
- Carmen Martin: “Even if we are rookies, we are not going to give up”
- Who will join Kielce at Lanxess Arena?
- GROUPS IN RIO: Denmark, France and Croatia together!
- KIELCE TV: Happy end for “Hello Cologne”
- Kim Rasmussen to leave Polish NT bench
- Šime Ivić to Orlen Wisla Plock!
- Andreas Palicka three years at RNL!
- Vranješ after losing EHF CL drama: Handball has a soul like no other sport
- VIDEO: Dilemma about last seconds in Kielce
- Kielce first team at VELUX EHF CL FINAL4 in Cologne!
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.