- LNH: PSG Handball with 16.5 million EUR budget beat Zlatan Ibrahimovic!
- Veszprem easily outplay Meshkov in the SEHA F4 replay
- Wisla Plock sign Marko Tarabochia
- Fifth SEHA GAZPROM season begins in Brest
- VTK TV INTRO: Are you ready?
- Talant Dujshebaev “in love” with Kielce until 2019!
- Join the #WEAREHANDBALL movement!
- Mladen Bojinovic strikes EHF CL with RK Borac Banja Luka
- SHOW IN KRAKOW: Over 15.000 fans cheer Kielce – PSG draw
- SLOVENIA: RK Celje PL win Super cup after thriller against Gorenje
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.