- VIDEO: Handball Peter Pan magic!
- Handball Talk with Manolo Cadenas: I am passionate for a new challenge
- SEHA GAZPROM League Best 7 for September 2016
- RK Gorenje sack Sibila – Borut Plaskan is new coach
- Fuchse Berlin at the TOP of DKB BUndesliga after thriller in Hannover!
- Nikola Karabatic is out for two-three weeks
- EHF CL BEST 7 – Round 2
- PICK Szeged win in “empty Arena Zagreb” – RK Vardar beat Meshkov
- SG Flensburg have no mercy in neighbourhood
- PSG Handball celebrate first EHF CL win
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.