- Vote for ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG HANDBALL PLAYER 2015/2016
- From invisibility to the spotlight
- Bojana Popovic is ready to play in Rio!
- Novi Sad host top European EBT tournament
- VELUX EHF CL 2016/17 is ready
- Interesting draw for France 2017
- 2017: Sander Sagosen at PSG Handball!
- Nemanja Pribak to stay at Besiktas
- Draw for France 2017 on Thursday
- Brazil gets its third Pan American title!
- Chile en route to France 2017!
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.