- Full schedule of Women’s Olympic Handball Tournament
- Full schedule of Men’s Olympic Handball Tournament
- 20 YEARS OF ICONIC HANDBALL SHOE: ADIDAS RELEASES STABIL BOOST 2.0
- OLYMPIC HANDBALL PREDICTION: French stars to win third gold in a row!
- RIO 2016 WARM UP: Croatia beat Germany, Poland outplay Tunisia
- Men’s U20 EURO 2016: France VS Germany – Croatia against Spain
- Qatari solders ready for Rio!
- RIO 2016: TOP 10 handball girls to watch at Olympic Games!
- CSM Bucharest begin without 9 Olympic girls
- Mario Moccia is reelected for President of the Pan American Federation
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.