- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Spain take revenge on Slovenia – Brazil next step!
- FIRST 1/8 PAIRS: Iceland VS France, Macedonians attack Norwegians
- VIDEO: Issam Tej “body-check” on Zarabec for red card!
- FRANCE 2017: Lasse Andersson is fit for Qatar
- Nervous Mikkel Hansen sent off against Bahrain
- Glandorf and Pekeler for stronger Germany – Dahmke goes home!
- RUSSIAN TROUBLES: The end for Atman – Dereven newcomer!
- VIDEO: Something is rotten in country of Croatia?
- Spain beat Macedonia – Cervar criticizes referees
- Denmark book pole position in Group D!
Cristina Neagu six months out!
- Updated: 30. January 2013.
She has no luck at all! “Romanian princess”, the World’s best player in 2010, Cristina Neagu is injured again! After 20 months break caused by serious shoulder injury, Neagu returned to handball, but only three months after, she has to stop to play again. Reason is rupture of knee ligaments, which means that Neagu will miss at least next 6 months of TOP Handball. “Black day” for Oltchim Valcea on their way to the EHF CL Final, but before all for Cristina.
– She got injured during training session without contact with some of the team-mates. Despite injury, our goals didn’t changed – said team’c chairman, Peter Berbecaru.