- Who is the HANDBALL PERSON 2015/2016?
- Šime Ivić to Orlen Wisla Plock!
- Andreas Palicka three years at RNL!
- Vranješ after losing EHF CL drama: Handball has a soul like no other sport
- VIDEO: Dilemma about last seconds in Kielce
- Kielce first team at VELUX EHF CL FINAL4 in Cologne!
- Vote for the VELUX EHF CL 2015/2016 All Star Team
- Africa is burning of Beach Handball
- Czechoslovak handball league starts from season 2017/2018!
- Piotr Wyszomirski to join TBV Lemgo!
- Lino Červar to overtake Macedonian NT?
Dujshebaev boys keep dream alive – Atletico with +5 to Blaugrana!
- Updated: 20. April 2013.
In Madrid hall Vistalegre in front of 14.000 fans BM Atletico Madrid beat F.C Barcelona 25:20 (11:10) in the first match of the VELUX EHF CL 1/4 Final. Despite a lot of problems during season with injuries, money and players who left the team (Sterbik and Markussen), Talant Dujshebaev and his players found enough energy to make great result and keep chances for F4 in Cologne alive.
Atletico had 23:17 five minutes before the end, but on the end, +5 seems to be really nice advantage before “Blaugrana” next week…
Hombrados had 11 saves, but the most important was penalty shot in the last second of the match. Lazarov and Canellas scored 6 goals both, while Ivano Balic had great 60 minutes with 4 goals and fantastic solution in attack.
Serhei Rutenka scored 6 goals for Barca. Arpad Sterbik had only 10 saves…