- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
- PRINCESS GOES HOME: Cristina Neagu to CSM Bucharest
Heidi Loke to join Storhamar!
- Updated: 2. February 2017.
Legend of this game, Heidi Loke (35) won’t back to Hungarian Gyor after she will give a birth to her second son, but to Norwegian Storhamar handball!
Three-times World’s Handball Player of the Year (2011, 2013 and 2014) by Handball-Planet.com decided to join ambitious team which is currently on the fifth place in Norwegian League.
Heidi Loke spent the most fruitful part of career in Gyor since 2011, where she came from Larvik HK (2008-2011).