- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Omeyer and Narcisse retire from national team!
- Veszprem beat Szeged in Hungarian derby
- Karol Bielecki extends in Kielce until 2019
- Telekom Veszprem present coach and Ljubo’s fiai
- Meshkov Brest last SEHA Final4 2017 participants
- IHF Amateurism: Beat Lithuania and Belgium to become World’s Best Coach!?
- EHF CL knock-out phase starts in Kiel
- Tibor Ivanisevic two more years at Skjern!
- VIDEO: 15 years-old Russian handball girl Kristina Kotolup brutal foul
- RK Celje PL “open letter” to EHF president Wiederer: Handball needs changes!
Omeyer and Narcisse retire from national team!
- Updated: 20. March 2017.
Two legendary French players, Thierry Omeyer and Daniel Narcisse, decided to finish career in the national team. With them in main roles, France made unforgetable series of results which put that generation of “Expers” on the first place ever in history of handball.
Both players didn’t want to speak about retirement immediately after the end of World Championship 2017 in France, but their decision according French L Equippe is now definitive.
PHOTO: Stephane Pillaud