- Eight nominees for HANDBALL PERSON 2016/2017
- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Women’s EHF CL FINAL 4 2016: Same as last year!
- Bielecki and Lijewski firefighters of Polish campaign fo EURO 2018
- PULOSTYLE: Konstantin Igropulo to Meshkov Brest?
- BUGOJNO 2017: Slovenia win trophy
- LIKE TWO DECADES AGO: TBV Lemgo beat THW Kiel
- IT WAS CLOSE, BUT: Palmarsson scores for Veszprem’s Cup trophy
- Women’s EHF Champions League: Final 4 déjà vu!
- BUGOJNO 2017: Powerful Balkan teams to fight for the final
- TATRAN Presov sign Croatian right back Bruno Butorac
- Manolo Cadenas to lead Argentina until Tokyo 2020
Women’s EHF CL FINAL 4 2016: Same as last year!
- Updated: 18. April 2017.
Women’s EHF Champion League Final4 in Budapest (May 6 and 7) will have replay of the last year’s event with same participants, but also same pairs of the semi-final.
The reigning champions Romanian CSM Bucharest will face Macedonian ZRK Vardar Skopje.
Playing times and order for the semi-finals are:
15:15 hrs – Buducnost vs Györi Audi ETO KC
17:45 hrs – CSM Bucuresti vs HC Vardar
photo: Filip Viranovski, gol.mk