The European Handball Federation has published the referee nominations for the Men’s EHF EURO 2024 in Germany. The championship takes place from 10 – 28 January next year.
It is the first EHF EURO with 24 teams that is hosted by a single country.
The preliminary round is played in Düsseldorf (opening matchday only), Berlin, Mannheim and Munich with each city hosting two preliminary round groups.
All 18 pairs will be officiating matches at that stage of the competition, with the number of pairs being reduced for main round and the final weekend.
The following pairs have been nominated:
- Amar Konjicanin / Dino Konjicanin (BIH)
- Vaclav Horacek / Jiri Novotny (CZE)
- Mads Hansen / Jesper Madsen (DEN)
- Andreu Marín Lorente / Ignacio Garcia Serradilla (ESP)
- Charlotte Bonaventura / Julie Bonaventura (FRA)
- Karim Gasmi / Raouf Gasmi (FRA)
- Maike Merz / Tanja Kuttler (GER)
- Robert Schulze / Tobias Tönnies (GER)
- Jonas Eliasson / Anton Palsson (ISL)
- Vaidas Mazeika / Mindaugas Gatelis (LTU)
- Igor Covalciuc / Alexei Covalciuc (MDA)
- Slave Nikolov / Gjorgji Nachevski (MKD)
- Ivan Pavicevic / Milos Raznatovic (MNE)
- Lars Jorum / Havard Kleven (NOR)
- Daniel Accoto Martins / Roberto Accoto Martins (POR)
- Bojan Lah / David Sok (SLO)
- Arthur Brunner / Morad Salah (SUI)
- Mirza Kurtagic / Mattias Wetterwik (SWE)