The European Handball Federation together with its marketing arm, EHF Marketing GmbH, and the Hungarian Handball Federation as local organiser have confirmed that a limited number of spectators will be allowed at the DELO EHF FINAL4 2021.
The final weekend and climax of the DELO EHF Champions League is set to take place on 29 and 30 May in the Papp László Sportaréna in Budapest.
EHF set some rules in order to keep event safety:
- spectator attendance is capped at 50% of the arena capacity;
- wearing a mask is always mandatory;
- food and beverages will be sold inside the arena, but must not be consumed in the stands;
- attendance is only possible for people in possession of an immunity certificate issued by the Hungarian health authorities. This applies to all age groups;
- fans from outside of Hungary can only attend if they are in possession of an immunity certificate issued by a country with which Hungary has a bilateral agreement for acceptance of such a certificate. As of 17 May 2021, these countries are Bahrain, Croatia, Czech Republic, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.
Tickets to go on sale
With these conditions in place, tickets will go on sale on Tuesday, 18 May. The prices for the five categories are as follows
- 1st category: 54.990 HUF (approx. 150 €)
- 2nd category: 39.990 HUF (approx. 110 €)
- 3rd category: 28.990 HUF (approx. 80 €)
- 4th category: 17.990 HUF (approx. 50 €)
- 5th category: 9.990 HUF (approx. 28 €)
The playing times have been set for 15:15 CEST and 18:00 CEST on both days.
Five-time champions Györi Audi ETO KC are set to open the DELO EHF FINAL4 2021, meeting Brest Bretagne Handball in the first semi-final on 29 May. Vipers Kristiansand are scheduled to take on CSKA in the second semi-final later that day.