- El Jaish and Swedish Lund to play for the trophy in Doha
- HSG Wetzlar smash THW Kiel with new hero Buric in main role
- Fuchse Berlin second finalists of the IHF Super Globe 2016
- PSG Handball at the IHF Super Globe 2016 final
- “Blue Hansen” in four photos
- “Cologne is forgotten” – Voices before PSG – Kielce clash in Doha
- Tatran Presov and ABC UMinho close EHF CL 2016/17 list
- IHF SUPER GLOBE 2016: Fuchse Berlin step closer to defend title
- PSG Handball outplay “wild” Esperance for TOP semi-final!
- READY FOR PSG: Kielce beat Taubate
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.