- VIDEO: Handball Peter Pan magic!
- Handball Talk with Manolo Cadenas: I am passionate for a new challenge
- SEHA GAZPROM League Best 7 for September 2016
- RK Gorenje sack Sibila – Borut Plaskan is new coach
- Fuchse Berlin at the TOP of DKB BUndesliga after thriller in Hannover!
- Nikola Karabatic is out for two-three weeks
- EHF CL BEST 7 – Round 2
- PICK Szeged win in “empty Arena Zagreb” – RK Vardar beat Meshkov
- SG Flensburg have no mercy in neighbourhood
- PSG Handball celebrate first EHF CL win
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.