- 3X100: Ilić opens new chapter of handball history
- BYE BYE BARCA: THW Kiel save German honour!
- HAJRA COLOGNE: Ilić saves Veszprem against Vardar!
- Carmen Martin: “Even if we are rookies, we are not going to give up”
- Who will join Kielce at Lanxess Arena?
- GROUPS IN RIO: Denmark, France and Croatia together!
- KIELCE TV: Happy end for “Hello Cologne”
- Kim Rasmussen to leave Polish NT bench
- Šime Ivić to Orlen Wisla Plock!
- Andreas Palicka three years at RNL!
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.