- Dutch girls smash Montenegro to win the trophy
- PROJECT 2022: Dika Mem next six year at FC Barcelona
- Slovenia beat Croatia in Koper
- France and Denmark to play for Euroturnoi trophy
- Domagoj Pavlovic to miss Rio 2016
- Beach Handball WCh 2016: The MVP award goes to Camila and Ivan
- BRAND NEW LJUBO’S JUNG: Ivan Horvat on life-changing transfer
- Dujshebaev takes 16 Poles to Rio
- Powerful Montenegro close to trophy in Eindhoven
- RNL set new season tickets record
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.