- EHF CL (Round 4): Lions in Skopje, Zagreb in Paris!
- LNH: Strong PSG Handball alone at the TOP
- ROAD TO SWEDEN 2016: 14 matches, 14 routine home wins
- FC BARCELONA: Ohlander to replace Šarić in November
- Uwe Gensheimer about PSG: I can’t wait to be there!
- ROAD TO SWEDEN 2016: Eight matches, eight wins for home teams!
- EHF CL: La Rioja sensational win in Belarus!
- “Lions” beat “Zebras” for +6!
- Vote for the Handball Moment of the Week #2
- Gislason criticizes Filip Jicha: Lovgren and Ahlm would never act like him!
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.