- Fuchse Berlin sign line-player Kresimir Kozina
- VIDEO: Kielce’s fans and freak show
- Ten things to know before EHF CL Final!
- Momir Ilic: We are the team!
- CENTRAL-EUROPEAN FINAL: Veszprem win drama!
- Kielce hero Manuel Strlek: No euphoria, please…
- Kielce beat PSG for the first EHF CL Final!
- Vote for ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG HANDBALL PLAYER 2015/2016
- ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG GOALKEEPER 2015/16
- ADRIATIC WORLD YOUNG LINE PLAYER 2015/16
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.