- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- RK Metalurg and Predrag Vejin together until summer 2017
- Over 400 Danes are supporting Bjerringbro-Silkeborg in Kiel
- Carlos Viver is new leader of #Guerreras
- Pukhouski leader of Motor until 2020 – Babichev comes to Zaporozhye
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
Eduardo Gurbindo joins Barcelona
- Updated: 21. July 2012.
The 24-year old Eduardo Gurbindo, is moving to Catalonia, to the title-defending team in the new season. Born in Pamplona, he has been played since 2009 for Cuatro Rayas Valladolid, and previously also played for Torrevieja and San Antonio. With the national team he won the Bronze medal at the World Championship 2011. Gurbindo signed a two-year contract with Barcelona, and will play on the right back position.