- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
Marko Krivokapic (PICK Szeged) about Pastor’s work: He is genius!
- Updated: 29. September 2016.
PICK Szeged assistant coach and former Serbo-Montenegrian NT left back MArko Krivokapic talked about first coach Juan Carlos Pastor in interview for Balkan-Handball.com. The 40 years-old coach praised Spaniard by calling him a “genius”:
- That is the man which is tough to describe before you really meet him. I didn’t when I was his player, just when I became his assistant on the bench. He is genius in one word. He is a coach from a province, one small place in Spain, who dedicated everything to handball beside two University diplomas. He began with coaching job when he was 25 and spent 20 years in Valladolid. He was forced to invent his own system to try to chase big teams as Valladolid had no TOP level players. He had to make something to try to battle with the best ASOBAL teams. That gave him power to develop his own system and to make it closer to players. Pastor’s system gave results. He took Spanish NT just a month before WCh 2005 in Tunisia and became a World champion. Amazing achievement – said Marko Krivokapić.