- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Tunisia seek a new NT head-coach
- SMALL HUNGARIAN DERBY: Telekom Veszprem win in Tatabanya
- HANDBALL GUINNESS: Former Olympic champion Pavel Sukosyan between the posts at age 55!
- Bye, bye Rikke Skov
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
ROBOT GOES TO POLAND: Blaž Janc to Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Updated: 10. January 2017.
Blaz Janc will play at Vive Tauron Kielce! Only day before the official start of the World Championship 2017 in France, the deal between reigning EHF Champions League winners and RK Celje Pivovarna Lasko is made. The 20-years right wing-back signed three-years deal with the Polish champions, ready to start his new adventure in one of the best European teams.
- We will get excellent player, but also a person with character able to fit in the new team – said Kielce’s boss Bertus Servaas.
Janc will play alongside 22-years old Serbian wing Darko Djukic. New generation in Kielce is ready to make upcoming years unforgetable.