Domagoj Duvnjak is COVID-19 negative but still feel the pain in his back after virus. This is why one of the best world’s handball players didn’t travel with Croatian national team to Szeged on Tuesday.
The 33-years old THW Kiel playmaker is possible to join his compatriots just like Luka Cindric who is still COVID-19 positive.
Croatian NT coach Hrvoje Horvat choose 17 players for now.
- IVAN PEŠIĆ – TVB 1898 STUTTGART
- MATE ŠUNJIĆ – US IVRY HANDBALL
- MATEJ MANDIĆ – RK PPD ZAGREB
- DAVID MANDIĆ – RK PPD ZAGREB
- LOVRO MIHIĆ – ORLEN WISLA PLOCK
- IVAN ĆUPIĆ – RK PPD ZAGREB
- FILIP GLAVAŠ – HC TRIMO TREBNJE
- MARIN ŠIPIĆ – RK PPD ZAGREB
- LEON ŠUŠNJA – ORLEN WISLA PLOCK
- ŠIME IVIĆ – SC DHfK LEIPZIG
- IVAN MARTINOVIĆ – TSV HANNOVER-BURGDORF
- LUKA CINDRIĆ – BARCA
- DOMAGOJ DUVNJAK – THW KIEL
- MARKO MAMIĆ – SC DHfK LEIPZIG
- ZVONIMIR SRNA – RK PPD ZAGREB
- HALIL JAGANJAC – RK NEXE
- ANTE GADŽA – HC VARDAR 1961
- NIKOLA GRAHOVAC – RK PPD ZAGREB
- TIN LUČIN – ORLEN WISLA PLOCK