Handball-Planet.com traditionally, published the TOP 10 list of the “BEST BUYS” in women’s handball in season 2020/2021.
The fantastic comeback of the little Scandinavian bomb, Nora Mork, in the season in which Vipers Kristiansand won the Women’s EHF Champions League, is awarded by naming the BEST TRANSFER of the season.
After a nightmare period in CSM Bucharest, where she was fighting with the knee injury, former Larvik HK and Gyori Audi ETO KC right back, exploded in the domestic project.
Take a look…
TOP 10 “BEST BUYS” IN WOMEN’S HANDBALL 2020/2021:
- Nora Mork (CSM Bucharest – Vipers Kristiansand)
- Djurdjina Jaukovic (ZRK Buducnost – Brest Bretagne)
- Bruna De Paula (Fleury – Nantes)
- Emily Bölk (Thüringer – FTC)
- Anna Sedoykina (Rostov Don – CSKA)
- Viktoria Lukacs (FTC – Gyori Audi ETO KC)
- Jovana Kovacevic (Erd – CS Baia Mare)
- Kathrine Heindahl (Odense – CSKA)
- Camila Micijevic (Dunaujvarosi – Metz Handball)
- Grace Zaadi (Metz – Rostov-Don)