- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- Montpellier give lesson for PSG Handball in French Cup!
- SCANDI STYLE: Magnus Dahl to end career at age 29
- SEHA: Powerful RK Celje PL smash Tatran Presov at the end of regular season
- Meshkov Brest to sign Petar Djordjic?
- TOP 15: Johannes Sellin leads DKB Bundesliga TOP scorers
- 6 MONTHS WITHOUT HANDBALL: Ivan Sliskovic still struggling after mononucleosis
- BIG MISTAKE: PSG “KEMPA WINNER” in Flensburg was “irregular”
- Jannik Kohlbacher to Rhein Neckar Lowen
- PRINCESS GOES HOME: Cristina Neagu to CSM Bucharest
- EX-Barca legend Inaki Urdangarin six years in prison!
Telekom Veszprem want William Accambray?
- Updated: 12. January 2017.
One of the biggest stars of French handball, William Accambray, is the new target of ambitious Hungarian team, Telekom Veszprem, for the next season, finds out Handball-Planet.com. The 28 years-old shooter born in Cannes, has not enough space to show his qualities behind the WORLD HANDBALL PLAYER 2016, Mikkel Hansen, at PSG Handball.
His intention to get more handball is linked with the wish of the EHF Champions League runners-up to re-built the their roster after bad first part of the season in which Hungarians play enormous number of matches in domestic League, SEHA GAZPROM League and EHF Champions League, which affected form of Xavi Sabate team.
Accambray came to Paris in summer 2014, but only in the first season, he showed something of his TOP class. Injuries and strong rivality in the team, forced him to take position on the bench behind Mikkel Hansen and Nikola Karabatic.
The permanent member of the French national team won all the major titles between 2011 and 2015.
Accambray made his name in Montpellier Handball, where he played in period 2005-2014.
PHOTO: Qatar 2015