EHF Euro 2018 all-star team announced: Anna Vyakhireva MVP

The all-star team of the EHF Euro 2018 has been announced. 40% of the voting came from the audience, the other 60% of the final result was provided by a panel of experts.

23-year-old right back Anna Vyakhireva was named EHF Euro 2018 most valuable player of the tournament. The Russian has had an outstanding championship and this afternoon she could drive  her country to their first ever European gold.

Spanish right wing Carmen Martin is the only player who was also part of the all-star team of the EHF Euro 2016 in Sweden.

Players from nine different coutries were chosen for the best 7 of the tournament, this is the final list:

Goalkeeper: Amandine Leynaud, FRA
Left wing: Majda Mehmedovic, MNE
Left back: Noemi Hafra, HUN
Centre back: Stine Bredal Oftedal, NOR
Right back: Alicia Stolle, GER
Right wing: Carmen Martin, SPA
Line player: Crina-Elena Pintea, ROU
Best defender: Kelly Dulfer

Most valuable player: Anna Vyakhireva

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

To Top