IHF World Championship 2017 in France ended last Sunday with domination of the domestic team. More than two weeks of fantastic battles all over France put on forehead some new stars from the generation which will give their best in upcoming years.
Handball-Planet.com made a list of TOP 10 new stars of the world’s handball which made a great impact to the results of their national team in France.
- Torbjorn Bergerud (goalkeeper, Norway – Team Tvis Holstebro)
2. Artsem Karalek (line-player, Belarus – Saint Raphael)
3. Sander Sagosen (playmaker, Norway – Aalborg *PSG Handball since summer 2017)
4. Jerry Tollbring (left wing, Sweden – IFK Kristianstad *Rhein Neckar Lowen 2017)
5. Nedim Remili (right back, France – PSG Handball)
6. Marko Mamic (left back, Croatia – US Dunkerque * Vive Tauron Kielce 2017)
7. Vincent Gerard (goalkeeper, France – HC Montpellier)
8. Matevz Skok (goalkeeper, Slovenia – PPD Zagreb)
9. Adam Juhasz (playmaker, Hungary – Tatabanya)
10. Blaz Janc (right wing, Slovenia – RK Celje PL *Vive Tauron Kielce 2017)