- IT’S TIME FOR YOU! Masters Handball World Cup in Omis (Croatia) in April-May 2017
- VIDEO: Stunning moments from Paris
- HP WCh 2017 PREDICTION: Spain and Germany to attack France for the gold!
- Croatia with 17 players to Rouen: Minimum quarter-final!
- ROBOT GOES TO POLAND: Blaž Janc to Vive Tauron Kielce!
- Dolenec to FC Barcelona – Richardson to Montpellier!
- Vive Tauron Kielce count on legends and fight for Janc!
- Domestic squad ready for France 2017!
- FRANCE 2017: Olympic champions with only two players from Danish league!
- FRANCE 2017: Over 430.000 fans expected to attend matches
- Perfect Germany smash Austria without Gensheimer
SUMMER 2017: Ljubomir Vranjes to overtake Veszprem and Hungary?
- Updated: 28. December 2016.
One of the best handball coaches, Ljubomir Vranjes, would take a double role in Hungarian handball, according Handball-Planet.com sources. The SG Flensburg Handewitt coach will replace Spaniard Xavi Sabate, who is currently in charge in Telekom Veszprem, but also Hungarian national team for the upcoming World Championship 2017 in France.
Speculation about Sabate’s departure aren’t something new as Veselin Vujovic has been seen to overtake his role in the middle of the season, but Federation’s interest was that Sabate stay on the club’s bench, at least, until the end of NT’s action in January.
However, it looks that Vranjes would be a more stabil solution, on which Hungarian handball could built a bright future. Investments in Hungarian handball are huge, clubs and Federation have no problem with money and that is fundamentally solid base that coach on the level of Vranjes could make more in years to come.